Friday, December 14, 2007

Wedding Time


Our wedding is now 17 days away. Yesterday and the day before we recieved from thoughtful gifts from Amy and Sarah Thompson.


They included:


A talking Homer Simpson Pizza Cutter

A football crock pot

A pizza tray for oven cooking


What good friends!!!


That got me to thinking that others on my blogroll (although I know Amy and Sarah personally as well--I went to college with Amy, spent Thanksgiving with Amy and Sarah, went to for ritas in Boulder with both of them etc.), and that you might want to send us congratulations as well (a guy has to try doesn't he?)


There are a few ways you can do that! You can:




2. Send us a small gift via our registries at Amazon or Target


3. Send us a card or note. Send to:


Clint Walker and Jennifer Adler

4630 Templeton Park Circle

#97

Colorado Springs, CO 80917

We would love to hear from you!

7 comments:

stephanie said...

I covet that pizza cutter.

Oricon Ailin said...

hehehe..those are some neat gifts! I'd love to see the pizza cutter!

Here's many prayers that your planning and preparation for your wedding goes well. God be with you both!! (And...again...congratulations!!!)

AND....

A very Merry Christmas to you and your fiancee!!!! God be with you and bless you always.

Drea Inspired said...

Oh my freakin' gosh! Where have I been???? How exciting is this????? It's just next week right? I pray that you guys will have a very happy, very blessed marriage. I'm excited for you and I can't wait to find out all of the wonderful things that '08 and your first year of marriage have brought!

Oricon Ailin said...

Congratulations Clint!! I hope that the wedding has been beautiful and we all look forward to hearing about it all!

May God be with you and bless you both!

Happy New Year!

David Cho said...

If my math is correct, you are now a married man?????

Congrats.

rubyslipperlady said...

Pictures! We need pictures!

Gossip Cowgirl said...

Congratulations to the bride and groom! :-)

Book Review of the Second Testament by Scot McKnight

The Second Testament: A New Translation By Scot McKnight IVP Press ISBN 978-0-8308-4699-3 Scot McKnight has produced a personal translation ...