CRAZY LOVE DISCUSSION QUESTIONS
- If you were to rate this book on a scale of one to five, what would you rate it? Why?
- What quotes or sections stood out to you as you read the book? Why?
- If you could summarize the goal of the book in one sentence, what would it be?
SEEING GOD AGAIN FOR THE FIRST TIME
- Why does Francis begin his book by asking how we would feel if he said stop praying? Why does he ask us to do this? What is his point?
- Francis shares a number of ways we either ignore God or take him for granted. What particularly spoke to you? Why?
- Francis challenges us to see the urgency of our lives and how we live it? Do you think most people live their lives with the thought that each moment could be their last? How could that change how we see God? How we see our lives?
FALLING IN LOVE WITH JESUS
- In what ways in growing in faith like falling in love?
- How common is it to be lukewarm Christians?
- In what ways to people give God their leftovers instead of their best?
- How is falling in love with God a long term commitment? How do we treat it as less than that?
- Which example of living a Jesus obscessed-life spoke to you? What else spoke to you?