Wednesday, August 23, 2006

back on the wagon



I have gotten a little bit out of my fitness routine of late, and I am starting to feel badly about it. With trips around the country with kids, and lots of catch up work to do when I am not around, I have put exercise and eating right on the back burner. Darn it! Now I feel like I am having to start all over.

But tomorrow...I have said it here...I am back to the eliptical trainer and no more fast food or pop (except wednesday and sunday).

And that is final!

7 comments:

rubyslipperlady said...

You go, my friend! I'm cheering you on regardless.

SUPER said...

Wanna jog the 5k with me November 4th? It's in Denver!

Oricon Ailin said...

Best wishes for you, Clint. I know how hard exercise routines are. I am one who needs to keep up with mine very badly. I just don't have the energy though.

San Nakji said...

Good man Friar. I will use you for inspiration, don't let me down ok? Like the pressure? ;o)

Len said...

keep at it. We can encourage each other if you want. I want to lose 15-20 more. Up for it?

tonymyles said...

Let the school year give you some momentum. Pretend you have PE everyday but get your weekends off.

tonymyles said...

Let the school year give you some momentum. Pretend you have PE everyday but get your weekends off.

Book Review of Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katy Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oaks, and Tish Harrison Warren and illustrated by Liita Forsyth

Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katie Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oakes, and Tish Harrison Warren IVP Kids ISBN 978-1-5140-0039-8 Reviewed ...