1. One book that changed your life: (tie) Rich Christians in an Age of Hunger by Ron Sider and Prayer by Richard Foster and Wounded Healer by Henri Nouwen--All came at important times in my life, and helped me begin to answer my questions about how spiritual formation and growth are related to personal and social ethics ( I have yet to arrive to completely articulated answers).
2. One book you’ve read more than once: In the Name of Jesus by Howard Thurman--an easy one day read that continues to shape how I look at Jesus and the gospels
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: The Complete Stories of Flannery O'Connor
4. One book that made you laugh: Anything by Douglas Coupland makes me laugh and then go hmmm. Waiting for the new one to come out on paperback.
5. One book that made you cry: There might have been one or two but I cannot think of them.
6. One book you wish you had written: To Own a Dragon by Donald Miller.
7. One book you wish had been written: How to get skinny eating everything you want and as much as you want without exercising
8. One book you wish had never been written: Can't think of one
9. One book you’re currently reading: One?? I will give two. Death by Meeting by Leconi and Simply Christian by NT Wright
One book you’ve been meaning to read: Silas Marner by George Eliot