Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Camera, New Computer


This is the new computer that was provided for by a generous gift of my mother's friend in Arizona. We also hooked up wireless internet in the parsonage, so now we are wirelessly equipped both at the house and at the office. Cool huh?

Also, this picture was taken with the new camera that my mother and sister got me for my birthday.

In addition to a camera, money, and lots of cards for my birthday, I also recieved a trailblazers hat, some basketball shorts from walmart, a couple of t-shirts, and an itunes gift card.

It feels good to be loved!

:)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

reliv4life said...

happy late birthday, friend! Glad you were SO blessed!!

Book Review of Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katy Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oaks, and Tish Harrison Warren and illustrated by Liita Forsyth

Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katie Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oakes, and Tish Harrison Warren IVP Kids ISBN 978-1-5140-0039-8 Reviewed ...