Sunday, May 01, 2011

Battle of the Bulge: A Day Early


I went to weigh myself in a day early today. We had to do a little grocery shopping, and I am wanting to run errands tomorrow in Pueblo.

I lost two pounds. Last week I lost one. This brings my weight loss up to 64 pounds total. I am frustrated because I am not losing big chunks of weight, but happy I am continuing in the right direction. I keep hoping for that big week to magically come along like it has before. I guess I might have to be more committed to make that happen.

This is especially true considering last week. We had a couple waves of company, which meant eating out in places I would not normally eat, and having more unhealthy food in the house. All in all I think I managed the situation well. I also had the added benefit of eating earlier in the evening, due to family visiting from more eastern time zone.

No comments:

Book Review of Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katy Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oaks, and Tish Harrison Warren and illustrated by Liita Forsyth

Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katie Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oakes, and Tish Harrison Warren IVP Kids ISBN 978-1-5140-0039-8 Reviewed ...