I am going to try and use this platform more regularly again for several reasons.
1. I need to write for my doctoral stuff, and the best way to improve my writing is to write
2. I need to catalogue thoughts before they escape me.
3. I need a venue to think through things, this worked as well as any
4. Hopefully, if I do it right, this platform can help me network better, which has several benefits
HE WHO LOVES NOT WOMEN, WINE, AND SONG.... REMAINS A FOOL HIS WHOLE LIFE LONG---- MARTIN LUTHER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reformation Commentary of the Bible: Old Testament Volume XIII--Psalms 73-150
Reformation Commentary of the Bible: Old Testament Volume XIII--Psalms 73-150 Edited by Herman J. Selderhuis IVP Academic ISBN 978-0-8308-2...
-
Book Discussion: The Shack Overview Questions If you were to rank the book: THE SHACK on a scale of 1-5, what would you rate it and why woul...
-
Update: The problem, it turned out, was that the positive battery cable was not properly attached. Thankfully, the new mechanic did not char...
No comments:
Post a Comment