Thursday, March 18, 2010

NCAA DAY 1


Today I was 13/16


The hardest loss to my bracket was Notre Dame, which I had sneaking into the Elite Eight.


The upsets I picked were:

St. Mary's beating Richmond

Wake Forest beating Texas

Northern Iowa beating UNLV

Washington beating Marquette


The three games I lost:

ODU beating Notre Dame

Murray State beating Vanderbilt

Ohio beating Georgetown


In two of those three games I had them losing in the next round.


I hope tomorrow is as sucessful as today was.

No comments:

Book Review of Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katy Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oaks, and Tish Harrison Warren and illustrated by Liita Forsyth

Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katie Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oakes, and Tish Harrison Warren IVP Kids ISBN 978-1-5140-0039-8 Reviewed ...