Thursday, December 09, 2004

Books I am reading

I am not entirely sure why, but people often ask me what I am reading. Maybe it is because I often ask people the same. Anyway...here are a few of the books I am reading. If you are reading any of them I would love to discuss them with you.

Repenting of Religion: Turning from Judgement to the love of God be Gregory A. Boyd

Hurt by Chap Clark

Leadership Wisdom from Unlikely Sources by Dave Flemming

Practicing Passion by Kenda Creasy Dean

Life of Pi by Yanni Martel

Positive Preaching and the Modern Mind by P.T. Forsyth

Institutes of the Christian Religion by Jahn Calvin

Generous Othodoxy by Brian Mclaren

A Serious Call to a Devout and Holy Life by William Law

Out of the Question....Into the Mysteryby Leonard Sweet

Ok these are a few I have my finger in. There are more. I have an ADD style of reading sometimes.

Tell me what you have been reading in the comment section!

No comments:

Book Review of the Second Testament by Scot McKnight

The Second Testament: A New Translation By Scot McKnight IVP Press ISBN 978-0-8308-4699-3 Scot McKnight has produced a personal translation ...