Tuesday, May 16, 2006



About a week ago I was hanging out in a park with some 18 yr olds, and they were talking about television newscasters, and which newscasters are hot. Specifically, there seems to be a groundswell of interest in the appearance of certain newscasters on FOX NEWS, especially Shepherd Smith.

This got me to thinking...I need to develop a top 4 list of hottest newscasters in my opinion. Now...I know that my choices are a little broad in scope of the news, but here is my top 2.

#1--Alison Stewart--Alison has been on ABC before she joined MSNBC a few years ago. She is smart, spunky and gorgeous

#2--Dana Jacobson--co-host of Cold Pizza on ESPN...tall, athletic woman with a lot of class that holds her own in talking football with all the guys in the morning.

Any others to add?

4 comments:

MZPEACH said...

none of our newscasters look like that down here..lol. Did you say ESPN? I don't understand that language..lol.l

rubyslipperlady said...

Several years ago David Letterman was infatuated with a newswoman from the BBC and had her on. She was lovely but had no idea how to respond to the freakness that is Dave. I have no idea what her name is though, so sorry.

San Nakji said...

Wendy Petrie on TV One News here in New Zealand!

Anonymous said...

Staying with ESPN, Pam Oliver is hot.

Book Review of the Second Testament by Scot McKnight

The Second Testament: A New Translation By Scot McKnight IVP Press ISBN 978-0-8308-4699-3 Scot McKnight has produced a personal translation ...