Monday, May 22, 2006

The Best of....some links to blog posts that have made me think

Mike D's Donald Miller Quotes

Willow Creek and the Da Vinci Code

Telemarketers shouldn't mess with Brotha Buck

A quote on judging others

A funny little YOUTUBE video

Fun with Blogger security codes

Celebrate with the Queen of Corn

Dreams and the American Dream

San Nakji's Photo Shop Creations

A fantastic little article on Chastity pledges and teens (free registration required)

Becca's Frappuchino

Colorado Flora and Fauna

Lorna's Canadian Adventure

6 comments:

Oricon Ailin said...

Nice list. And don't worry, you are not a Debbie Downer. Like I said in my post, everyone is having troubles. I just can't explain why. I just hope that YOU are feeling better soon. I know that God is watching out for you. *hugs*

rubyslipperlady said...

Yea & cheers for bringin' back the list!

Friar Tuck said...

just for you my friend...just for you.

San Nakji said...

Yay, I am back on the list! My life's work has not been for nothing! Yahoo!

Have a good day sir ;o)

David Cho said...

Thanks for the plug

rubyslipperlady said...

What a guy!

Are you aware that sometimes I randomly link to another blog from yours? It's odd. It's Len's blog and it happens in the space just above the 'post a comment' line.

hmmm

Book Review of Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katy Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oaks, and Tish Harrison Warren and illustrated by Liita Forsyth

Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katie Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oakes, and Tish Harrison Warren IVP Kids ISBN 978-1-5140-0039-8 Reviewed ...