Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Expose Yourshelf


I have recently become acquainted with Sue Spengler via blogland. She is working on a project called "Expose Yourshelf" where she is attempting to have the largest collection of visual bookshelf space in the world, or something like that. She recently added my bookshelves to her collection.

She would love to have you help her build her collection, just read the rules and send her a story with some pictures.

She also has a regular blog. I was touched by a recent post that I think you all should read about her spiritual journey.

2 comments:

suesun said...

Thanks for helping spread the word.....

And thank you for taking the time to read my little story on being chosen. It's always nice to know that my words are not written in vain.

reliv4life said...

I enjoyed that blog entry very much, friar! thanks for passing it on...

Book Review of Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katy Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oaks, and Tish Harrison Warren and illustrated by Liita Forsyth

Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katie Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oakes, and Tish Harrison Warren IVP Kids ISBN 978-1-5140-0039-8 Reviewed ...