Monday, January 24, 2011

Week 3: Back in the Saddle Again



This week I approached my weigh in with a little less confidence than last week. After gaining a pound I was beginning to wonder if this Weight Watchers thing was going to work. Yet, for the most part, I was faithful to both our family plan and our weight watchers plan.

I walked in to the hospital to weigh. When I stepped on the scale I thought I was doing something wrong. I weighed myself over and over again. But the scale did not vary. Lost 11 pounds from last monday to this monday.

I made a couple of adjustments in my behavior this week that might have been related. First, I made sure I used my medication on a regular basis. Also, I made sure not to drink my pop for the week within 24 hours of weigh in.

I want to do better with exercise, and work out more often. I suppose with all of the work and child care issues I am juggling that will just take time.

P.S. Free book for whoever tells me what the picture up on top is about

2 comments:

larkswing said...

Way to go! that is great!


picture...hummm war? Too broad? haha

Kris said...

Congratulations! Keep up the good work. Pic is "Battle of the Bulge" !! How appropriate!

Book Review of the Second Testament by Scot McKnight

The Second Testament: A New Translation By Scot McKnight IVP Press ISBN 978-0-8308-4699-3 Scot McKnight has produced a personal translation ...