Tuesday, September 27, 2005

About Bubba's Bible Blog and sermon

I am posting reflections on the Scripture Snippets site (Bubbas Bible Blog. The posts will be based on lectionary readings from Tues-Fri, and I will then leaving the weekend open for pictures and other thoughts. So if you want to check that out, you can know that it will be worked on with more regularity.

Today--Psalm 19

You will also notice if you scroll down that my whole sermon from last week is now posted, on three consecutive posts.

Thanks for tolerating my little plugs and announcements. Now back to my normal thing.

No comments:

Book Review of Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katy Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oaks, and Tish Harrison Warren and illustrated by Liita Forsyth

Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katie Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oakes, and Tish Harrison Warren IVP Kids ISBN 978-1-5140-0039-8 Reviewed ...