Sunday, February 01, 2009

Top 10 Commercials in the super bowl

10. The Monster mooses rear end commercial.
9. The Bridgestone commercial about the tires getting stolen in outer space.
8. The Bridgestone commercial with Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head
7. The LMAO commercial from NBC
6. The Cheetos commercial.
5. Etrade commercial. The new baby was a smart addition
4. The Pepsi "I'm good" commercial on diet drinks with men
3. The teleflora commercial...it was good...and then the last words made it one of the best
2. Doritos "crystal ball" commercial.
1. The career builders.com commercial with the koala getting punched.

2 comments:

reliv4life said...

I don't know about your order - but agreed with those being top 10. I got really tired of the Medium and Heroes commercials - and I even love Heroes! :)

Drea Inspired said...

I missed everything except the national anthem...guess I'm not that much into football these days.

Anywho, how are you? How are things? Good I hope!

Book Review of Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katy Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oaks, and Tish Harrison Warren and illustrated by Liita Forsyth

Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katie Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oakes, and Tish Harrison Warren IVP Kids ISBN 978-1-5140-0039-8 Reviewed ...