Monday, April 04, 2011

Battle of the Bulge: Oh Happy Day!



This week I lost 6 pounds! This is good news. And a relief from the sad and meager losses of 1 and 2 pounds and a gain of one pound.

So, I should examine what I did right. First, I was diligent about being regular with my medication. Second, I ate none of my "extra points" this week. Third, I had a managable Sunday evening meal. Fourth, I spread out my calories throughout the day instead of eating most of them later in the day. Finally, last week was an awful Sunday for me, and this week was a fairly nice one, so there was less stress to inhibit weight loss.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Hi Clint, I've been following your journey and I just want to say "good job"! Weight loss is a life long journey and it is worth the work. My hubby and I have struggled with our weight most of our adult lives and it takes a lot of focus to move into healthy thinking and behavior.
Keep up the diligent work!

Book Review of Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katy Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oaks, and Tish Harrison Warren and illustrated by Liita Forsyth

Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katie Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oakes, and Tish Harrison Warren IVP Kids ISBN 978-1-5140-0039-8 Reviewed ...