Friday, December 10, 2004

Quotes for today

Christianity is this wild religion that has always been more concerned with following Jesus than following the rules of Jesus--
Mike Yaconelli

Abandon yourself to the one who will never abandon you--
Mike Yaconelli

You called, you cried, you shattered my deafness. You sparkeled, you blazed, you drove away my blindness. You shed your fragrance, and I drew in my breath, and I pant for you. I tasted and now I hunger and thirst. You touched me and now I burn with longing for your peace--
Augustine

Most people think following Jesus is about living right. Not true. Following Jesus is about living fully--
Mike Yaconelli

The sould should always stand ajar, ready to welcome the ecstatic experience--
Emily Dickenson

No comments:

Book Review of Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katy Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oaks, and Tish Harrison Warren and illustrated by Liita Forsyth

Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katie Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oakes, and Tish Harrison Warren IVP Kids ISBN 978-1-5140-0039-8 Reviewed ...