Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Other Blogs

I have several other little blogs hanging around for different reasons:

Nanook's notes and theories--this is something encouraged by a friend who laughs at me when I say, "I have a theory about that"..which I have learned I say quite often. This is an online log of my theories as the come to me. Very brief posts.

My Space Poetry--This is a collection of poetry, all of which is also shared on this site

Scripture Snippets--This is a devotional blog I have not paid much attention to lately.

2 comments:

rubyslipperlady said...

Thanks, obviously wasn't paying attention.

San Nakji said...

The Empire of the Friar!

Book Review of the Second Testament by Scot McKnight

The Second Testament: A New Translation By Scot McKnight IVP Press ISBN 978-0-8308-4699-3 Scot McKnight has produced a personal translation ...