Friday, January 11, 2008

Honeymoon Day 9

Jen and I dropped of the Hyundai Sonata at the Airport, and chose to pick up the gifts stored in my office on the way back to our apartment. Soon after we walked in the door, we learned that one of our young adults was having a wedding planned on the spur of the moment. Jen and I worked with the substitute secretary to download some music for the occasion. Then I attended the first wedding I have ever attended in sweatpants and a hoodie. Here are pictures of the bride, groom, and the bride's son.









Then we watched a Rob Bell Video in our small group. I liked it a lot. It was a little dense for some of our small group, but it was a good option with no preparation. The video is called "Everything is Spiritual"





No comments:

Book Review of Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katy Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oaks, and Tish Harrison Warren and illustrated by Liita Forsyth

Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katie Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oakes, and Tish Harrison Warren IVP Kids ISBN 978-1-5140-0039-8 Reviewed ...