Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Bubba's Bariatric Adventure Day 3



Thoughts for the day: 

First, you will see some stats comparing the three major bariatric surgeries. I chose the sleeve, because it was more aggressive than the band, but not as risky and difficult as the bypass.

I think I am getting more used to the no food thing today. Yesterday was hard, in part because there was food on the table I really wanted to eat. I even chewed and spit a few times. Jennifer has moved into more food more quickly, but I think I am going to follow the doctors programs...perhaps with an occasional "cheat". I think it will be easier to do what I need to do when I have to work, and I am not thinking about the food I am missing eating right now. My one week appointment is tomorrow, and I will probably be released to do more yogurt and pudding. I try and keep thinking about how things are going to be when clothes fit better, and I can exercise more.

Right now I hate ads for pizza and burgers. I miss them still. Yum.

Food Diary
8--fruit popcycle
9--4oz protien shake
10--8oz water
12:30--8oz water
2--4 oz protein shake
5--4 oz protein shake
6-8 oz water
7--4oz water
8--4 oz gelatin
9--popcycle
10--protein

Mood Diary --positive, enjoying solitude, anxious about work, thankful for church

Loo Diary--
colace works....a little too well

Weight--no report


No comments:

Book Review of Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katy Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oaks, and Tish Harrison Warren and illustrated by Liita Forsyth

Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katie Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oakes, and Tish Harrison Warren IVP Kids ISBN 978-1-5140-0039-8 Reviewed ...