Sunday, June 09, 2013

Bariatric Diet: Day 1 at home

Below is a picture of the potential benefits of bariatric surgery. Too bad it is a picture of a chick:

My current diet consists of the following. I got out of the hospital yesterday:

2 cups of Jello: 8 oz
2 cups of broth: 8oz
3 servings of protien drink: 16 oz
water: 8oz
g2: 4 oz
sugar free popcycles: 8oz
dosage since waking of liquid vicodin: 30 ml
meds: lisinopril, hydrochlorthiazide, claritin, vitamin D, iron supplement, multivitamin

emotions: frustrated, strong, accomplished, bored

total so far: 48oz
goal: 6o oz

Physical pain: It still feels like there is a lot of spasming and cramping not related to diet going on in my stomach. I can't describe it. It feels a little like hunger pangs, and a little like what my ankle feels like when I sprain it.

No comments:

Book Review of the Second Testament by Scot McKnight

The Second Testament: A New Translation By Scot McKnight IVP Press ISBN 978-0-8308-4699-3 Scot McKnight has produced a personal translation ...