Friday, October 28, 2005

My solo Halloween Weekend

Since I really dont have any friends, at least around here, I dont have much to share about what I will be doing this weekend with friends.

But that does not mean I do not have a few ideas in the way of plans.

TONIGHT: Party at the clubhouse at our apartment. I am not sure I am going because I dont have anything to dress up in. And since I would have to pay a consulting fee to Omar the Tentmaker to provide a costume that would fit I will probably stay at home and do laundry.

TOMORROW: Walk the line at the movie theater. I will go to the matinee.

SUNDAY: WORK. ALL DAY.

MONDAY: Sleep in. Maybe go out for a drink and watch people have fun with their friends. Or maybe I will decide to hand out candy to the youngsters and watch MNL.

4 comments:

Drea Inspired said...

If ya gon' party alone make it a good one! You know, rent your favorite scary movie, Cook or by yourself you favorite dinner, add some comfy pj's and cheesecake and VOILA!...an fun filled evening, ALONE.

I go to matinees all the time! Nothing wrong with that. You get your choice of seats, no long lines, and it's cheap! HA! Have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by my spot!

Drea Inspired said...

buy yourself your favorite dinner*

geez, Drea....hahaha

SUPER said...

I say go get a drink..but don't watch other people...join 'em. Could meet some interesting peeps. Ya never know!

rubyslipperlady said...

How was the party? Did you dress up and did you go and did you win?

Book Review of the Second Testament by Scot McKnight

The Second Testament: A New Translation By Scot McKnight IVP Press ISBN 978-0-8308-4699-3 Scot McKnight has produced a personal translation ...