Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The Good News about losing your CPAP















I am both emotionally and physically dependant on my CPAP. Thus, it was a welcome relief when my breathing machine for my sleep apnia came in the mail.

For those of you who do not know, a CPAP machine is a machine that opens the airway during sleep for those of us who have sleep apnia. Before I had my CPAP, my sleep study showed I woke up approximately once every thirty seconds in the night.

It took about a week to replace it, but the advantage of having the new machine is that I have a new model with a bunch of new features. It is very cool.

Now if I could just get away with not paying my 20 percent.

2 comments:

reliv4life said...

isn't it pretty? great, now, I have CPAP envy!!

rubyslipperlady said...

Congrats, there is nothing like a good night's sleep. I took yesterday off and slept for 10 hours or more. It was glorious! Then last night I had wierd dreams that there was an elephant outside my apt in Nairobi and then that I was in Amsterdam. what?!

Book Review of Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katy Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oaks, and Tish Harrison Warren and illustrated by Liita Forsyth

Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katie Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oakes, and Tish Harrison Warren IVP Kids ISBN 978-1-5140-0039-8 Reviewed ...