Thursday, October 27, 2011

My latest greatest suggestions for college football realignment

Each day it seems there is a new situation realignment is facing. Here is what I think we should see...or is it what I want to see...who knows.

Big 12
I would expand back to 12

I would add BOTH Louisville and West Virginia
If Missouri leaves I would also add BYU.

Pac 12
I would continue expansion to 14, maybe 16

I would add teams in this order:

Colorado St.
Boise St.
New Mexico
SMU or Air Force

BIG 10
I would lobby really hard to add Notre Dame
If that works, then I would also look to add one more team

ACC
Add UCONN and Rutgers

SEC
Add Missouri
Try and add Louisville and West Virginia as well
If not, add a couple of CUSA Texas Schools for recruiting purposes




No comments:

Book Review of the Second Testament by Scot McKnight

The Second Testament: A New Translation By Scot McKnight IVP Press ISBN 978-0-8308-4699-3 Scot McKnight has produced a personal translation ...