Thursday, March 09, 2006

Seven Things Meme--from the Kiwi-Korean blogmaster!

7 Things To Do Before I Die:

Get out of debt
Get married
Have children
Own a home
Write a book
Teach a college class
Make a difference

7Things I Cannot Do:

Put my heel behind my head
Run a 4 minute mile
Get to sleep before midnight
Be skinny
Stop feeling guilty for not working when I take a day off
Please friends and family
Cry more than once a year

7Things I Say Most Often:

Holy.....(i dont fill in the blank)
Thank you (as a prayer and to others)
Am I making sense?
Uggggh
Yessss!
May I ask you a question?
What the.....(i dont fill in the blank)

7 Books I Love:

Pilgrim at Tinker Creek by Annie Dillard
The Life of Pi by Yanni Martel
Anything written by Douglas Coupland
The Bible
Jesus and the Disinherited by Howard Thurman
The Life You Save May Be Your Own by Paul Elie
In the Name of Jesus by Henri Nouwen

7 Movies I Can Watch Over And Over Again:

The Tao of Steve
Ever After (hangs head in shame)
Fight Club
A River Runs Through It
Princess Bride
The Third Miracle
Silence of the Lambs

4 comments:

rubyslipperlady said...

What is the pull for the Silence of the Lambs to watch it over and over?

Friar Tuck said...

I never tire of the dialogue and the plot.

And the part where she is in the basement trying to find the killer guy.

It was the academy award winner on the list too.

MZPEACH said...

Ever After was good. I like you movie choice. Just like your four thing list..lol *wink*
Hope all is well. Dropping in. Don't read my blog today, it's bad.
I am about to leave work. You have been posting a lot lately. I am going to catch up on my Friar posts/readings this weekend.

*hugs*

San Nakji said...

If you say don't read your blog, you really want people to read it don't you?
Thanks for doing this Friar, it is good to see what you are into ;O)

Book Review of Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katy Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oaks, and Tish Harrison Warren and illustrated by Liita Forsyth

Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katie Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oakes, and Tish Harrison Warren IVP Kids ISBN 978-1-5140-0039-8 Reviewed ...