Thursday, March 16, 2006

March Madness

I want to be at HOME watching TV all day long! But poor me, I cannot do that. So I am trying to think of a place where I can work from my computer and actually get work done while watching march madness. I am thinking about going back home early and working at the clubhouse on my computer.

Here are interesting pics.

Upsets: UW-MIL, Wichita St., Southern Ill., Texas AandM, Bucknell, San Diego St, and Air Force (go Mt. West!)

As Planned: I see Oakland going 1-4 into the sweet 16

Who I have to win it all: UCLA (which suprised me, but that is how it played out)

So far after checking halftime scores, I am not too far off!

Update:
On day one I am 13 of 16. I missed Illinois, Indiana, and Montana (hangs head) winnning.

I called upsets by Texas A and M, Alabama, and Wisconsin-Milwaukee.

5 comments:

The Gig said...

Clint -- that is a very nice photo of you. You have a wonderful smile and are a nice looking guy. Also your new template is beautiful. God will bless you with the perfect woman someday when you least expect it. God Bless

rubyslipperlady said...

nice mug shot! why all the changes? Kicks and giggles?

San Nakji said...

Awesome new layout sir. And much faster loading without the video. Musch easier to come to your blog now.

I know nothing about college sports. Are the Trojans still in it? They are my college of choice...

feels good b n FREE said...

i love the page!!!
change is good!!!

and glad ur enjoying all this ncaa stuff..lol

Dreaming again said...

My biggest disappointment in March Madness was before it started when OSU (oklahoma) didn't make it to the tourney.

It was GREAT that ORU did. Nice that OU did (cough) at least Oklahoma had representation ...

But come on Pokes! How could you let us down?!?!?!

Nice changes to the blog!

Book Review of the Second Testament by Scot McKnight

The Second Testament: A New Translation By Scot McKnight IVP Press ISBN 978-0-8308-4699-3 Scot McKnight has produced a personal translation ...