Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Six word summary


I was tagged by Sue to do a meme.

This meme has simple directions, but takes a lot of work.

Here it is: Summarize your life in six words.

I am trying to abbreviate my personal mission statement to fit the word designation.

Here that is:

Living in unconventional beauty for Jesus

What would your six word summary of me be?

And how would you summarize this?

I am supposed to tag six people to do this same exercise.

I tag:
Steve Buie
Heidi
Tamika
Becca
Heather
Mike Devries

4 comments:

Gossip Cowgirl said...

There's actually a book out called "Six Word Memoirs", put out by Smith Magazine based on an Ernest Hemingway fable. They're fun. We do them regularly at Writer's Group. My friend Mary did a fantastic one (even though it's not Jesus-y) last week: "cloistered vamp disrobes chauvenism, celebrates orgasm." I loved it. I did several that I like, several that I don't. Here are some of my favorites:

renaissance woman seeks other, finds self

missed opportunities mean little in hindsight

curious border girl, at home everywhere

But this was my favorite of mine:

"Irreverent Rebel Seeks Enlightenment, Becomes Reverend."

I thought you would appreciate that...

Erin said...

Love your six words!

stephanie said...

Here is my six word summary of you:

Uncommon joy in a comfortable presence.

Steve said...

wow, this is kind of difficult.

It's hard to think of one.

maybe I'm just trying to hard.

OR

I'll just have to try harder.

Book Review of Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katy Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oaks, and Tish Harrison Warren and illustrated by Liita Forsyth

Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katie Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oakes, and Tish Harrison Warren IVP Kids ISBN 978-1-5140-0039-8 Reviewed ...