Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Brand New Bloggie Plan



Every once in a while, I feel the need to be a little more structured with my blogging. Now is one of those times.

As most of my readers know, book reviews have become a more and more prominent feature on this blog. That will continue. I am hoping I can continue it at an accelerated pace. I have added a number of new publishers lately, and I am hoping to continue to grow that business through this blog.

But there are certain other elements that are features of this blog. I am going to share those things in a scheduled manner. Or....at least attempt to.  This is how the schedule will go:

Sunday:              Sermon/Church stuff
Monday:             Battle of the Bulge--weight loss journey
Tuesday:             Parenting Posts--about our parenting journey
Wednesday:        All things culture
Thursday:           Extra, Extra!--My thoughts on current events and other newsworthy items
Friday:                Friar Tuck's Faith--thoughts on life in ministry and faith.
Saturday:            All things Sports

Every day:          Devotional thoughts featuring the new Common English Bible

1 comment:

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

Sounds great, I want to get more organized in my blogging as well! Looking forward to the new structure!

Book Review of Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katy Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oaks, and Tish Harrison Warren and illustrated by Liita Forsyth

Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katie Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oakes, and Tish Harrison Warren IVP Kids ISBN 978-1-5140-0039-8 Reviewed ...