Tuesday, December 27, 2005

THATS HOT: Wise words


Kim says I quote Paris Hilton more than anyone she knows. I say she hasnt spent to much time with middle school girls in recent years...but thats ok. I have tried to disuade the young gals that I work with of being fans of Paris, but as the saying goes, if you cannot beat them...join them.

So....I thought I would throw a few more Paris quotes out for everyone other than THATS HOT...

The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday

Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.

the only rule is dont be boring, dress cute wherever you go, life is too short to blend in.

No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.”

A true heiress is never mean to anyone-expept a girl who steals your boyfriend”

I don't really think, I just walk.”

5 comments:

San Nakji said...

Clint, you have gone down in my estimation man. Paris? I mean really! More taste iss expected of you in the New Year! ;O)

Fahd Mirza said...

Women and her pets. That was really a good one.

Brotha Buck said...

I can't stand Paris, I'm not sure why.

MZPEACH said...

Friar Tuck quoting Paris Hilton....now...that's hot.
But don't tell me you twirl your hair a lot too. If so....I might start thinking things......lol.

rubyslipperlady said...

Too much! I actually like these and they're hilarious!Wonder if I can citer her for my thesis? Doesn't really have anything to do with the topic at all, but I don't really care at this point. Paris Hilton. Have you ever known a real person named Paris? Did we go to college with a guy named Paris?

Book Review of the Second Testament by Scot McKnight

The Second Testament: A New Translation By Scot McKnight IVP Press ISBN 978-0-8308-4699-3 Scot McKnight has produced a personal translation ...