Thursday, December 29, 2005

Top 9 Randy Travis Songs






9 I Won't Need you Anymore.
"When you see me walk on water. When the sea dont reach the shore. When the fires of hell freeze over,I won't need you anymore.

8. Diggin Up Bones

"Diggin' up Bones. Diggin' up Bones. Resurrecting memories that are better left alone."


7. It's Just a Matter of Time


"Someday. Someway. You will realize that you have been blind. Yes, darlin' you will need me again. Its just a matter of time."

6. Better Class of Losers

"Going back to the folks that I used to know, where everyone is who they seem to be...Going back to a better class of losers, this uptown livin's really got me down."

5. Is it Still Over?

"Is it still over, are we still through? Since my phone still ain't ringin' I assume it still ain't you."

4. Deeper than the Holler.

"My love is deeper than the holler, stronger than the river, higher than the pine trees growin tall upon the hill."

3. Look Heart, No Hands.

"No net to catch me when I fall...look heart, no hands"

2. Three Wooden Crosses

"A farmer and a teacher, a hooker and a preacher riding on a midnight bus bound for Mexico."

"I guess its not what you take when you leave this world behind you, its what you leave behind you when you go"

1. Forever and Ever, Amen

"I am going to love you forever and ever....As long old men sit and talk about the weather, as long as old women talk about old men."

6 comments:

MZPEACH said...

Randy Travis? Wow, I havent heard that name in a long time.

San Nakji said...

He sounds country. As a result he must die!!! (he he)

rubyslipperlady said...

Bring on the COUNTRY! THese are what you think are his top 10?

How about --
I told you so and He walked on water.

http://www.randy-travis.com/index2.html

Friar Tuck said...

Neither on my list of Randy's Top Ten, though they are on the CD of his top 20.

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

So you're a Randy Travis fan? You know he stops by Willow from time to time...maybe you're working for the wrong church? ;-)

SUPER said...

I told you so is awesome...can't believe you don't like as well. I hate one of them on your list..but already forgot the name of it. He's a keeper though.

Book Review of the Second Testament by Scot McKnight

The Second Testament: A New Translation By Scot McKnight IVP Press ISBN 978-0-8308-4699-3 Scot McKnight has produced a personal translation ...