Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I might fall off the wagon

For the last several months I have been on a diet. Workout 3-4 times a week (I am up to 28 minutes on the elliptical trainer). 1800 calories a day, give or take a few. People have noticed a little change. I notice some things fit different. I say all this to give you background that I may fall off the wagon soon.

Today I am eating a sub sandwich with all turkey based meats, but I am longing for the Chinatown Buffet in Bozeman. I could eat around 2000-3000 calories in crab rangoon alone I think. Not to mention Kung Pao or Scheshwan shrimp, Sweet and Sour chicken, chow mein. I better stop with this fanstasy. I am starting to get a little excited.

What about a bacon double cheesburger with BBQ sauce, or a McKenzie River Pizza. Why can't I dream about all these foods while I am sleeping instead of when I wake up. What about an In and Out Burger?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2 comments:

traci said...

Don't give up! You can do it!

Friar Tuck said...

I made a comprimise. I went to the Panda Express and got a two entree lunch (the smaller of the two). I did get a few crab rangoons too.

And boy howdy I was it good!!

Book Review of the Second Testament by Scot McKnight

The Second Testament: A New Translation By Scot McKnight IVP Press ISBN 978-0-8308-4699-3 Scot McKnight has produced a personal translation ...