Thursday, May 04, 2006

Meme (tagged by Becca and Len--done on my space a couple of weeks ago)

I am not helpless or hopeless

I hurt when I feel rejected or alone

I love to laugh

I hate feeling looked down on judged

I hope everything comes together soon for this summer

I hear people say things that never come out of their mouth

I crave a kiss from a sexy woman

I cry alone (always alone)

I care about making the world a better place

I always brush my teeth before I go to bed (mom will be proud)

I long to be perfect

I feel that I feel more than I let on to others

I listen to music constantly

I hide a lot of myself that I dont want people to see

I drive to just relieve stress sometimes

I sing in the car really loud

I dance whenever I get the chance and am in the mood--but especially at weddings.

I write every day

I play on my laptop when i am bored

I miss being close to family

I search for all my options before I make decisions. To a fault

I feel trapped in my life a lot.

I know God is God and I am not

I fail more often than I succeed

I dream of writing a book that influences people for years to come

I sleep late whenever I can

I wonder if I will be in Colorado next year

I want to wake up next to a woman and have the first thing I see be her smile.

I worry I am stuck

I have the best mother in the world

I fight for everything I get

I wait for the next big thing in my life

I need to see as many of you fill out this little survey as possible

4 comments:

San Nakji said...

Nice answers Friar. I really wish you luck for this Summer. I know things are going to happen for you!

Erin said...

I wish you lived closer... I just got invited to a wedding, and I bet you would be a great "wedding date". You even dance...!

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

Cool survey, if I'd had to guess who it was just by reading it I totally would have known it was you!

MZPEACH said...

this post makes me want to smile at my boyfriend more often in the morning. Great answers.

Book Review of the Second Testament by Scot McKnight

The Second Testament: A New Translation By Scot McKnight IVP Press ISBN 978-0-8308-4699-3 Scot McKnight has produced a personal translation ...