Tuesday, May 02, 2006

New Music
















A kid in my youth group used my computer without my permission when I was gone and uploaded $30 onto my account by accident. He told me to keep it. I was stoked! I purchased these three albums.

My fave songs on each:

Toby Keith
Runnin' Block (I know it is not appropriate but is a fun and playful story)
Get Drunk and Be Somebody
A Little Too Late
Hell No
(You should be able to listen HERE

Fogerty
Cenerfield (Fogerty)
Have You Ever Seen the Rain (CCR)

Shooter Jennings
Fourth of July
Steady at the Wheel
(You should be able to listen HERE

Also downloaded:
Seashores of Old Mexico--George Strait
Fightin' For--Cross Canadian Ragweed
Unwritten--Natasha Benningfield

As you can tell I was in a country music/southern rock kinda mood

4 comments:

see-through faith said...

ouch!

Oricon Ailin said...

Am I understanding correctly that he uploaded $30 to your bank account?

If he did, that was super cool of him.

I'm glad you got some neat cds.

rubyslipperlady said...

Ruby and her crew will be so proud of the CCR.

SUPER said...

GO Ragweed! I love that one...

Book Review of the Second Testament by Scot McKnight

The Second Testament: A New Translation By Scot McKnight IVP Press ISBN 978-0-8308-4699-3 Scot McKnight has produced a personal translation ...