Sunday, May 14, 2006

Coffee Cup Wisdom

Shooting the 3-point shot, soaring above the rim, playing basketball at the highest level...these were my childhood dreams. Surprisingly, with each step closer to my dream, there were daysayers eater to tell me how good I wasn't. That negative energy has propelled me to a successful basketball career. My dreams have come to fruition. Sometimes inspiration comes form the most unexpected source. For example, a cup.


RAY ALLEN
NBA ALL-STAR SHOOTING GUARD
SEATTLE SUPERSONICS

3 comments:

Brotha Buck said...

Inspiring!

rubyslipperlady said...

So what have your naysayers inspired you to accomplish?

MZPEACH said...

Nice. Maybe you should come up with one similar.

Book Review of the Second Testament by Scot McKnight

The Second Testament: A New Translation By Scot McKnight IVP Press ISBN 978-0-8308-4699-3 Scot McKnight has produced a personal translation ...