Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Plan

I want to be more regular in my blogging. I am having a hard time actually doing so. So now I am putting myself on a schedule:

Monday--Cultural observations (music, tv, movies)
Tuesday--Political Prattle
Wednesday--Quotes of the week
Thursday--Life in Fowler
Friday--Football picks starting next week, Book Reviews
Saturday--This weeks big life lesson
Sunday--Sermon

I reserve the right to share life learnings, thinking on faith and God, ministry and other random things anyday. I may cover some things on my list other than what is mentioned. But being a more disciplined blogger has to start somewhere.

2 comments:

Aphra said...

Someone asked me yesterday what things in my life give me energy and I immediately thought of blogging. I hope you plan is a life-giving one for you :)

reliv4life said...

I am excited! I have missed your frequent posts - speaking of - I have lots to catch up on it seems, I better get to reading! YEA!!

Book Review of Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katy Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oaks, and Tish Harrison Warren and illustrated by Liita Forsyth

Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katie Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oakes, and Tish Harrison Warren IVP Kids ISBN 978-1-5140-0039-8 Reviewed ...