Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Have yourselves a Merry Little Christmas....

I am so thankful to have each of you in my blogworld.

Even those "blurkers" who never leave comments.

Thanks to Kira's slave for helping me fix my computer.

Thanks to those of you who visit from different places around the globe...such as San Nakji, Deepa, Lorna, and Kira's Slave.

Thanks to those from other racial backgrounds and sexual orientations that visit within the USA. The perspectives and thoughts you bring to the table broaden my life and my thinking.

Thanks to you younger folks for keepin me young with your insights.

Thanks to you more mature folks for sharing your wisdom.

Thanks to you all who I have met just surfing around, or having had you do the same. Your initiative is my blessing.

Thanks as well to those of you I know and have become better friends with in this format of communication.

Thanks as well to those youth ministry and church leaders who have to one extent or another served as mentors and role models to me in the ministry life.

Thanks to all of you and MERRY CHRISTMAS.

And email your address if you would like a Christmas Card at the beginning of the year.

4 comments:

Fahd Mirza said...

Also accept my heartiest wishes on Xmas. Enjoy at full throttle.

Oricon Ailin said...

A very blessed and joyous Christmas to you too, Clint!! *HUGS*

San Nakji said...

hey merry christmas to you friar, hope the day is a good one for you. i am proud to be your southern most commenter!

MZPEACH said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Didn't read the post. I guess because I am a little late..lol.

Book Review of the Second Testament by Scot McKnight

The Second Testament: A New Translation By Scot McKnight IVP Press ISBN 978-0-8308-4699-3 Scot McKnight has produced a personal translation ...