Thursday, February 03, 2005

The Roundup Connection

It seems that half the people I communicate with in the blogosphere have a Roundup, MT connection. I find that interesting. What is it about being from Roundup that makes blogland so inviting.

You may be tempted to think I do not have a Roundup connection, but this is not true! My great-grandmother lived on land between Roundup and Livina (sp?) for much of her growing up years in the 1920s. She went to boarding school at Billings Polytechnic School (I dont think that even exists any more, but it was there--I have a toy they gave her to prove it.) until she dropped out and got married at 16 or 17.

3 comments:

traci said...

Roundup is a wonderful place with wonderful people. To bad I have just recently figured this out. I wish I would have liked it more when I was growing up!

Gossip Cowgirl said...

But you don't truly have a "Roundup Connection" until you own the "Roundup Game"!! Right, Nicole?

traci said...

I think your right becca... the Roundup Game is a must!

Book Review of the Second Testament by Scot McKnight

The Second Testament: A New Translation By Scot McKnight IVP Press ISBN 978-0-8308-4699-3 Scot McKnight has produced a personal translation ...