1. Ten years ago --Graduating from college, going to seminary, and working at a camp for underpriviledged youth in Peoria, IL.
2. Five years ago -I was officiating my sister's wedding.
3. One year ago - Was sitting in my office listening to a church leader and the pastor telling me that weight loss was a condition of my employment because I did not fit "the image they wanted to present"
4. Yesterday-Got home from the final camp at Black Hills Camp and Conference Center before they turn it over to developers to build 300,000 houses there.
5. Today -Did the church thing. Sunday School, church, youth group, over to friends for lunch.
6. Tomorrow - Fly to see family in California.
7. Five snacks I enjoy --marguiritas, slurpees, Doritoes, fruit salad, oatmeal raisin cookies
8. Five bands I know the lyrics of most of their songs: U2, Rich Mullins
9. Five things I would do with $100,000,000 -- pay bills, establish endowments for missionaries I respect so they do not have to raise funds, plant a church, quit my job, become a full-time student, give away lots of it.
10. Five locations I’d like to run away to: Homer, AK; Flathead Lake, MT; Spokane WA; San Diego, CA; Some South Pacific Island where they think plus size gentleman are attractive.
11. Five Bad Habits: bad eating habits, working too much, avoiding conflict, talking too much, thinking/fixating about the opposite gender too much.
12. Five things I like doing: blogging/writing, golfing, reading, going to movies,
13. Five T.V. shows I like: Sportscenter, FOX NEWS WATCH, Surreal Life, Celebrity Fit Club, HARDBALL.
14. Famous People I’d like to meet: Bono, President Bush, GK Chesterton, Martin Luther King JR, St Francis of Assisi
15. Biggest joys at the moment: VACATION
16. Favorite toys: My car, my singing Homer Hula doll, my nunzilla windup toy.