Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Vacation Reading

So far after one day of vacation I have finished one book and gotten most of the way through another.

The first was PRAISE HABIT by David Crowder. An excellent, fun read with some depth. The second was an autobiography of Leonard Peltier. This is proving to be very interesting as well.

Hopefully I will have more to report on in this regard as the week progresses.

For the last four weeks I have been on a book buying fast, trying to make use of the books I have before I buy new ones. Waiting to see what I get for my birthday. Should be fun!

No comments:

Book Review of the Second Testament by Scot McKnight

The Second Testament: A New Translation By Scot McKnight IVP Press ISBN 978-0-8308-4699-3 Scot McKnight has produced a personal translation ...