Thursday, February 02, 2006

Groundbound

Last month my father and his significant other went and bought a condo together in Mazatlan, MX. At first I was not overjoyed about the whole situation, but since have looked forward to spending lots of time there in future years. Dad and Bev went down to do paperwork and begin work on the place last weekend.

This week, my mom and my sis, and all her hubby's side of the family are going to Hawaii and staying in a condo there for the week.

I am working 10 hour days (at least) and preaching on Sunday. I spent my last vacation in my apartment.

Is there something wrong with this picture?

I am feeling sorry for myself today. Kinda.

At least my Seahawks are in the Super Bowl!

4 comments:

San Nakji said...

Your time will come sir. Just bide it and wait for things to happen!

San Nakji said...

oh yeah... go Seahawks!

Gretchen said...

Blechhh.... it sounds like you need a vacation as well! Runaway!!!!! (as heard in Monti Python).

rubyslipperlady said...

So, when are we all going to Mexico?

Book Review of Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katy Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oaks, and Tish Harrison Warren and illustrated by Liita Forsyth

Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katie Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oakes, and Tish Harrison Warren IVP Kids ISBN 978-1-5140-0039-8 Reviewed ...