Thursday, February 16, 2006

Links for week of Valentine's Day

Inspirational Thoughts

An Inspirational quote

Bubba's Inspirational Devotion

Valentine's Day Thoughts
Amy looks on the bright side of life

Buck's Man Panties

Buck's True Confessions

Chandra's Love Rhombus (Instead of Simply a Triangle)

Ectsasy's Valentine's Blues

Other Interesting Posts from the Week

Carrie's Japan Travelogue

Heather's Big Disappointment

Outsourcing Our Ports: from Non-Prophet

On Pakistani Bus Art

Interesting Pics from the Blogroll

Superstition Mountains Pic

Rotorua

Nabeel's Eye-Hand Photo Coordination

H.A.M. I AM

6 comments:

MZPEACH said...

Ooh goodies for me?

feels good b n FREE said...

lol @ my rhombus

thanx 4 linking with me

Friar Tuck said...

Peachy, this new pic of yours is well.....disturbing.

rubyslipperlady said...

Always fun as ever. You say you spend 10 hours a day working at the office. I think that your blogging doesn't count as working.

Friar Tuck said...

no it doesnt

I dont count occasional forays into blogland as time away from work, but I do count longer stays.

rubyslipperlady said...

I concur. You know I love ya and am just giving you grief.

Book Review of Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katy Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oaks, and Tish Harrison Warren and illustrated by Liita Forsyth

Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katie Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oakes, and Tish Harrison Warren IVP Kids ISBN 978-1-5140-0039-8 Reviewed ...