Thursday, May 05, 2005

5.....4....3....2....1.....Lights, Camera, Action

Five Movies I want to see

1. The new XXX:State of the Union

2. Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

3. Kingdom of Heaven

4. Million Dollar Baby

5. The Longest Yard (the new one)

Four Videos I want to Rent

1. Hotel Rwanda

2. Meet the Fockers

3. Signs

4. Monte Python and the Search for the Holy Grail (again)

3 Movies I Dont Want to See

1. House of Wax

2. Robots

3. Because of Winn-Dixie

2 Movies without a plot

1. Napolean Dynamite

2. Sin City

1 favorite old movie

1. Casablanca

2 comments:

Jamie Dawn said...

Casablanca is superb, but I must admit, I loved Napoleon Dynamite.

Oricon Ailin said...

xXx:State of the Union---looks like a good action flick!

Hitchhiker's Guide---I'm gonna have a hard time looking at the main character, after seeing him in "Love Actually". heheheh Looks good though!

Kingdom of Heaven---Oh yeah...Orlando Bloom!! Yes! I'm seeing this one tonight with my sister-in-law.

Million Dollar Baby---Didn't interest me.

Longest Yard---looks like a fun one to see!

Signs---One of my favorite M. Night Shamalamadingdong movies. *lol* I really liked The Village also.

I also liked Sahara (based on a book by my fav. author, Clive Cussler) and I wanna see Star Wars (just for the hype!)

Have a blessed day! :o)

Book Review of Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katy Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oaks, and Tish Harrison Warren and illustrated by Liita Forsyth

Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katie Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oakes, and Tish Harrison Warren IVP Kids ISBN 978-1-5140-0039-8 Reviewed ...