Sunday, May 29, 2005

Top 6 "Coming Soon" Movies

Thanks to Becca, I also want to share the movies I want to see that are coming soon.

1. The Longest Yard--Who could stay away from Adam Sandler and Chris Rock back together in a movie. I almost stayed an extra day in Albequrque to audition for this movie.

2. Crash--Cheryl's blog on this movie has me convinced it is a must see.

3. The Cinderella Man--I know this is probably a lot like Rocky set in the depression, but I want to see it anyway.

4. The Lion,the Witch, and the Wardrobe--I love this book, and I mostly liked the trailers (Aslan looks a little goofy), so I want to see what the movie looks like.

5. The Dukes of Hazzard--This was a favorite show of mine as a child, and I want to see it again. I did not think they could improve on Daisy Duke until I saw the preview with Jessica Simpson. This looks fun.

6. The Fastastic Four--One of the few comic book movies coming out this summer that I am interested in seeing.

3 comments:

:| raven |: said...

you lost me at "Dukes of Hazzard"

Friar Tuck said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Four has Jessica Marie Alba in it, who has to spend the movie invisible at times.

That was the stupidest decision EVER made! Casting a beautiful actress in a role where she can't been seen in most of the movie - how stupid can you get?

Book Review of the Second Testament by Scot McKnight

The Second Testament: A New Translation By Scot McKnight IVP Press ISBN 978-0-8308-4699-3 Scot McKnight has produced a personal translation ...