Friday, November 18, 2005

This weeks college picks

I was 10-5....much better than last week and I think I could have beat a coin this week! WOO HOO!

Oklahoma 6-3
Texas Tech #21 8-2


Texas Tech wins this one


Virginia Tech #7 8-1
Virginia 6-3


Virginia Tech wins this game!




Boston College #23 7-3
Maryland 5-4


Maryland wins this in an upset.



Kentucky 3-6
Georgia 7-2


Georgian wins and rolls into the SEC Championship




Ohio State #9 8-2
Michigan #17 7-3


Michigan wins this one at home, and dashes any OSU hopes for the BCS



Syracuse 1-8
Notre Dame #6 7-2


Once again OVERATED Notre Dame trounces a vastly inferior opponent.


Alabama #8 9-1
Auburn #11 8-2


Auburn takes this game as well.



Penn State #5 9-1
Michigan State 5-5


Penn State secures a conference championship and a BCS berth.




Oregon State 5-5
Oregon #10 9-1


Oregon wins in a game that is closer than most expect, and hopes others lose to make way for them to get an at-large bid to a BCS bowl.



Clemson 6-4
South Carolina #19 7-3


South Carolina wins this one, and Bowden JR gets fired soon after.



Georgia Tech 6-3
Miami (Fla.) #3 8-1


My dreams would come true if Chan Gailey could pull this one off, but it is not goig to happen, especially with the ethics stuff happening at GT.



LSU #4 8-1
Mississippi 3-6


LSU wins this one and waits to play Georgia in the SEC Championship




UAB 4-5
Texas-El Paso #24 8-1


UTEP wins convincingly here, and moves up in the polls.



Fresno State #16 8-1
Southern California #1


Fresno State makes it closer than most expect, but loses to the best team in the USA.

Montana v MSU

MSU wins, of course!!!!

4 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

They beat the Ducks, which means that I can only rank Oregon as second best.

Gossip Cowgirl said...

I like that you picked MSU to win. Did you see the quote from Kramer in the Chronicle? If you didn't, you should check it out. He basically said "N-U-N, none. I think we'll need a Catholic Nun to pray for us. That's our only hope now the way I see it."

I only wish I were kidding...

And I hate Cat-Griz weekend. I can actually hear all the partying psychos from my apartment, and I'm trying to finish a stupid paper. Sometimes I wish the whole world would just shut the f up. Sorry to use harsh letters...I'm just frustrated with Luke 15 tonight, and not handling the stress well (as you can see, by the procrastinating blogging I'm doing instead of finishing my stupid paper that was due at 5:00 today).

Yeah...I'm a maroon, what can I say?

SUPER said...

What about K-State? Hello...they FINALLY won! GO WILDCATS!

Oricon Ailin said...

WOOHOO! Go UTEP! (That's my school!) hhehehe

UTEP has really had a good team the last two years. Yeah!

Book Review of the Second Testament by Scot McKnight

The Second Testament: A New Translation By Scot McKnight IVP Press ISBN 978-0-8308-4699-3 Scot McKnight has produced a personal translation ...