Friday, February 03, 2006

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Pastoral Staff (Youth, Associate)
2. RV Park attendant
3. Custodian
4. Children's Program Director at Inner City Neighborhood Center

Four Movies I Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Fight Club
2. The Tao of Steve
3. Best of Saturday Night Live: Chris Farley
4. Edward Scissorhands

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Colorado Springs, CO
2. Kansas City, KS
3. Homer, AK
4. Belgrade, MT

Four TV Shows I Watch:
1. Fox News Watch
2. Celebrity Fit Club
3. CMT Wide Open Country
4. Sportscenter

Four Places I've Vacationed:
1. Escendada, Mexico
2. Plainfield, IA
3. Philidelphia, PA
4. Pheonix, AZ

Four Websites I visit daily:
1. Bible Gateway
2. CBSportsline
3. First Baptist Church of Colorado Springs--where I work
4. AOL.com


Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Nachos
2. Pizza
3. French Fries
4. Ice Cream

Four Places I'd like to be right now:
1. Hawaii
2. In Bed
3. At a Coffee Shop
4. In a new job

Six Folks Now Tagged With This Meme:
1. Becca S.
2. Kim I. (either start a blog or leave comment here)
3. Robin
4. San Nakji
5. Chandra
6. Georgia Peach

5 comments:

MZPEACH said...

Love this list. Okay, I shall do it..lol.
Dude I love The Princess Bride. LOVE IT. Oh yeah, it's a classic..lol. That movie is so funny.
We love the same foods..lol.
Great post. Feeling the U2 too.

Friar Tuck said...

Ok, that was the person I copied it from.

Mine have been updated.

Princess Bride is up there though.

bobbie said...

i love edward scissorhands!

Fahd Mirza said...

la la la la

rubyslipperlady said...

I thought those movie pics were a bit odd for you. These sound so much more like you. Does any woman like the Tao of Steve or are we all subjected to it by the men in our lives? I really can't remember much of it at all, except the guys loved it.

Book Review of Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katy Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oaks, and Tish Harrison Warren and illustrated by Liita Forsyth

Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katie Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oakes, and Tish Harrison Warren IVP Kids ISBN 978-1-5140-0039-8 Reviewed ...