Thursday, February 09, 2006

This week's links

Posts about Bono

from "Awakenings"
from Kim's Blog
another from Kim's Blog

Posts about Megachurches

from Kim's Blog
from Emerging Sideways

Posts about the Superbowl

from Peachy
from Brotha Buck's cartoon file and his thoughts

Fears

from Becca
from Peachy

On Weight Loss and THE RACE

from Sarah
from Len

On Mrs. King

from Chandra
from Drea

On the Muslim Cartoon

from Gretchen
from Fahd

Why Amy is called the Queen of Corn

here
and here

Funny Pic

6 comments:

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

We're discussing the Megachurch Game spoof over at Achievable Ends, in case anybody is interested.

rubyslipperlady said...

Yea! Love this part of the week. Can't wait to check them out. My dear Friar, corn is good for you, you know (and both of those links go to the same thing).

San Nakji said...

Whew! I sneaked in there... yay!

Superstar Nic said...

Hey -- this is my first time here.

This weeks links are great and that is a funny pic in that last link! LOL, they need to be ashamed putting that pup in that outfit!

Gretchen said...

Fun list of blogs Friar. I was unsure about writing my last blog but now I'm happy I did 'cause I got on your list! =0)
Love ruby's funny thoughts!

Nabeel said...

Bono is just great mannn .. he's my role model !!!

Book Review of Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katy Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oaks, and Tish Harrison Warren and illustrated by Liita Forsyth

Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katie Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oakes, and Tish Harrison Warren IVP Kids ISBN 978-1-5140-0039-8 Reviewed ...