Sunday, February 12, 2006

New Blogs

If you take a look at my blogroll, you will notice a couple of new links:

Len Evans has a blog of inspirational quotes. Those long time readers of this blog know that I have done a lot of this in the past. Enough that half of my blog was quotes at the beginning. Check out his quotes under WEBSITES.

Shelleigh is another new visitor here I have linked. She lives somewhere close to me, but I am not sure where.
She describes herself as a CHRISTOPAGAN, and brings more diversity to the blog.

Tamika is a grad student and has a lot of very intellectual and insightful perspectives, and a few more general observations

Rebecca's Ruminations has been updated to reflect her switch to Xanga.

Ecstasy is also linked to my blog now. She is a thirty something African-American woman from Florida.

Non-Prophet is another Colorado blogger, with a penchant for criticism of megachurches, especially NEW LIFE here in Colorado Springs. He seems to have a strong scientific penchant as well. Also, some fun political stuff from a left leaning perspective is in here! Two posts of his are linked below.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blessed Be on this full moon! Clint, yours is among my favorite sites these days. Your readers/commentors are thoughtful, bright, positive people.

This is a very good place.

Happines.

Len said...

thanks for the love.

Book Review of the Second Testament by Scot McKnight

The Second Testament: A New Translation By Scot McKnight IVP Press ISBN 978-0-8308-4699-3 Scot McKnight has produced a personal translation ...