Thursday, November 17, 2005

I've been tagged by Becca

Currently Eating: nothing. I am at work.

What do I dream of?
THE BIG, NICE SOUNDING DREAM:
To live a life of unconventional beauty in worship of Jesus

MY OTHER DREAMS
get rich
get married and have sex (hopefully in that order)
have children
be skinny
be out of debt


What is a pain in my neck?
Bills. I hate bills. Especially when I want to buy nice XMAS presents.

What makes me grind my teeth?
When people try and bully me.


What makes my heart beat?
When I feel I like I have made a real difference in someone's life.

Women.

Where can I work hand-in-hand with others?

When we share the same purpose and vision.

What makes my stomach hurt?

Stress.

What makes my knees buckle?


A well timed compliment.

An unexpected blessing or miracle.

A sexy woman that has a thing for me (although that does not happen very often)

What is my foundation?
My faith.

Living passionately.

Thinking deeply.

Loving self-sacrificially.

Thinking futuristically.

1 comment:

rubyslipperlady said...

I love your openness and honesty

Book Review of Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katy Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oaks, and Tish Harrison Warren and illustrated by Liita Forsyth

Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katie Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oakes, and Tish Harrison Warren IVP Kids ISBN 978-1-5140-0039-8 Reviewed ...