Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Tag, I am it!

Bobbie of Emerging Sideways fame and Renee, author of Stumbling Toward Faith tagged me with this meme:

5 things I plan to do before I die
5 things I can do
5 things I cannot do
5 things that attract me to the opposite sex
5 things I say most often
5 celebrity crushes

I am going to answer those but change the number around to make Becca happy!

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1./ Get a book published
2./ Have a "sex life"/Get married (I am planning for these things to occur around the same time)
3./ Have children
4./ Teach a college class for a whole semester
5./ Get out of debt
6./ Visit Africa, Austrailia and New Zealand
7./ Run in a timed, official race/run

6 things I can do (this is hard):
1./ Eat
2./ Sleep
3./ Work
4./ Lead people in matters of faith
5./ Organize a church youth program
6./ sythesize information well
(probably other people can answer this better than me!)

4 things I cannot do:
1./ Anything to do with car mechanics
2./ Draw
3./ Lose weight in a quick and expedient manner
4./ Remember where my keys are half the time

SEE POST ABOUT 8 unconventional things that attract me to the opposite sex

7 things I say most often:
1./ AAARRRGHHHHHH! (while pounding fist on desk)
2./ Anyway....(my most common transitional statement)
3./ What the heck???!!!
4./ Yesssssssss!
5./ and another thing......
6./ Holy sh**, Lord, that is beautiful (often upon seeing Pike's Peek on the way to work).
7./ Say more about that--both in my teacher and counselorish type roles....

8 Celebrity Crushes
1./ Alison Hannigan--from Buffy and American Pie.
2./ Alison Stewart--Very attractive afternoon reporter for MSNBC, also subs on COUNTDOWN. Used to be on early morning ABCNEWS.
3./ America Ferrera--From a couple of chick movies...I think REAL WOMEN HAVE CURVES and THE SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING PANTS
4./ Renee Zellwiger--I think everyone will know who this is.
5./ Terri Hatcher--a little older than I am, but what the heck. Thought she was super-sexy in that Bond movie she was in.
6./ Ashley Judd--It truly grieves me that she is a married woman.
7./ Jennifer Knapp--since the first time I saw her in concert, I have had this mini-crush on her.
8./ Toccara Jones--from Celebrity Fit Club

NOW I tag SARAH, AMY, BUCK, BREA, TIM and BECCA

7 comments:

Brotha Buck said...

I think you'd better fix the sex life thing, or you're gonna make for a very interesting frustrated book. And hey, I'll bet you didn't know that everybody can draw. You just havent been taught to like you've been taught to read, write and do math. Thats the book I'm working on.

Friar Tuck said...

As for the first part of your comment, other people have written books with similar challenges and limitations, I suppose I can too.

As for the drawing part, I have heard people tell me that before and then try and help me. I was still a failure at drawing.

Gossip Cowgirl said...

So nice to avoid fives...it really makes it easy on my neuroses.

Okay, I'm it.

Oricon Ailin said...

Very interesting answers! I like the comment on Pike's Peak. hehe

SUPER said...

Your wish is my command...It's on my blog. And I agree with Tocarra..she really is beautiful and should have made if further on Top Model.

rubyslipperlady said...

OK, fine. I'm up and 'running' as well, enjoy!

Brea said...

I'm all blogged out after answering all those questions - I'll respond to this some time next week.

Book Review of Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katy Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oaks, and Tish Harrison Warren and illustrated by Liita Forsyth

Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katie Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oakes, and Tish Harrison Warren IVP Kids ISBN 978-1-5140-0039-8 Reviewed ...