Sunday, September 04, 2005

Taking the dog for a walk

Ok...I do not have a dog. What I do have is a new computer(Mom got me EBAY certificates to buy it with for my birthday). Trying to figure out how it works and how I ended up without any DVD software for a DVD player and ended up without Microsoft Word has been a pain in the butt, but I have turned a corner since I got a DAY PASS with TMobile Wifi, and am surfing the net wirelessly.

It is amazing how having a new toy can lift your spirits. Now if I could just remember to bring my CD and headphones with me tomorrow......

4 comments:

Brotha Buck said...

I know what you mean about a new toy lifting your spirits. I need a new toy right about now.

SUPER said...

Sounds fun...I just finally learned how to use Instant Messenger. Yep..my friends think I'm a big dork!

Friar Tuck said...

Who is the instant messenger with--AOL or MSN or yahoo?

SUPER said...

umm...ok..I had to look..cause I didn't even know! ha! It's msn

Book Review of Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katy Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oaks, and Tish Harrison Warren and illustrated by Liita Forsyth

Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katie Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oakes, and Tish Harrison Warren IVP Kids ISBN 978-1-5140-0039-8 Reviewed ...